In this course you will learn everything you need to know about the process of adopting a dog. The importance of finding the right dog for you and your lifestyle as well as preparing your home and environment.
- 5 lessons
- 18 videos
- 0 exams
- 2hrs 30m time to complete
- Access to a computer, phone or tablet
- Access to the internet
- Time to see multiple shelters and dogs.
- Patience and a calm approach.
- The desire to work with your animal to live a cohesive life.
- Things like food, toys, chews, etc.
- Time to spend with your new best friend.
This course has several lessons, each with a progress exam and most with supplemental learning materials, such as videos, illustrations, and/or downloadables.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to adopt a dog. Whether you have had dogs your whole life, or this is your first, this course will help you and your pup with ease.